Immigration Advice with a difference-the non nonsense approach
Fixed Price Visas Work Permit Hearings Emigration Naturalisation Other Categories



The law on this is invariably complex.
If you have a parent, grandparent or sibling who is/was a British citizen, then you could be entitled to British Citizenship.

For those holding indefinite leave to remain, perhaps now is the time to become a British citizen.
Not being a British citizen means that during your stay in other countries, the crown [or the British government] are under no obligation to protect you, your liberty or your human rights. Change that now before it is too late.

Britain is one of the best and fairest democracies in the world. You want to be proud of it and be a part of it then act now. If you want to be part of it, then act now. This is a small price to pay for the protection of your own life and that of your family's.

For those with indefinite leave to remain, your children may have a right to citizenship.

With us submitting the application on your behalf, the process will be sped up. Mr Green has lectured on this complex subject nationally with BPP professional development. For full credentials refer to the Hearings section.




Home Services Contact Us The Advocate Links