Immigration Advice with a difference-the non nonsense approach
Visas Marriage Visa Fiance Visa Visitors Visa Post Study Worker Passport / Indefinite Leave EU Elderly Parents


Post Study Worker

Again a very much points based system which is complicated in parts. This could lead to a work permit and/or a settlement visa and/or others.

My advice- if you do not know what you are doing consult an authorised professional such as the GIC.

Mr Green has had nineteen years of experience and be assured of good advice at the right price. This calibre of advice will normally break the back but not with us.







Home Services Contact Us The Advocate Links